Restore Health's mission is to solve the chronic disease epidemic.
I joined co-founders Mark Williamson and Rich Humphrey as employee #1 in 2014, heading up product design.
Restore is now the most effective solution for metabolic syndrome, a condition affecting one-third of Americans. It has a ~70% cure rate for hypertension after just four months, and similarly impressive rates for reversing dyslipidema, high blood glucose, and obesity.
Create a seamless app experience that reverses chronic disease in a scalable, cost-effective, and enjoyable way.
We designed a four-month behavior-change program for enterprise employees, delivered through apps and integral with a personal health coach and smart devices. This platform offers interventions unique to each employee's needs in order to get unprecedented medical outcomes and savings.
- Multiplatform app design: web, iOS, Android
- Enterprise- and consumer-facing product design
- Lean UI/UX methodologies
- Product management
- Behavior design
- Rapid prototyping
- User testing and research
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Visual and UI design
- Video and photo production
- Marketing collateral creation: web, print, email
- Content creation
- Unprecedented efficacy - cure rate ~70%
- Estimated annual savings of over $2000 per participant
- Outstanding participant satisfaction - Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 64
- Beat expectations of a Fortune 50 company by 5x
Please contact me regarding this project. Most of my work on this project is not publicly accessible and cannot be shared here due to confidentiality.
iOS developer Sebastien Windal did a ton of great work on this project.